Listen or Subscribe
Listen in as Brandi Crawford returns to the show to talk about her continued phenomenal growth as a food blogger. Brandi is living the dream as a food blogger and shares her expertise so you can too. Brandi and Marly discuss their passion for spreadsheets to stay organized. And Marly discusses how she went through an SEO review and discusses her use of spreadsheets to stay organized with updating old content. Learn how you can get specifics on growing your food blog from Brandi and Marly!
Getting to Know Brandi
We got to know Brandi a little bit when she came on the show in Episode #159 (see link below). Brandi is a CPA and comes from a financial analyst background. She took all those analytical skills and applied them to growing her site.
Experiencing Phenominal Growth
Brandi has a passion for fitness and health and she’s applied that to her site to help her audience with experiencing better health too. It’s a formula that’s spelled success!
She also has a passion for google analytics and how it works for food bloggers. She’s discovered ways to understand the numbers in a way that helped her grow her site to over 1 million page views per month in just around 2 years of blogging.
And now, she’s going to show you how you can do that too!
Grow Your Site Webinar
If you want to understand how to you Google Analytics to GROW your site, you will definitely want to sign up for the Grow Your Food Blog Webinar featuring Marly and Brandi! Both share a love for spreadsheets and creating systems for growing your site. Together, they will be discussing:
- How to use and understand Google Analytics to grow your site
- How to use spreadsheets to track and improve SEO on old posts
- How to plan new content for your site, including keyword research and more.
To learn more about this webinar and to register to participate, click on the link above. Hurry! Because the early bird discount only extends until February 21!
There was a lot discussed on today’s webinar with Brandi discussing Experiencing Phenomenal Growth! Look at these links below to learn more:
- Connect with Al on his site: Class PR or on his podcast, the Famous Business Podcast
- Say thanks to our guest today with a shout-out on: Twitter
- Al and I talk about HARO on today’s episode
- Al mentions using BackLinko as a way to learn more about SEO
- Related Post: Here’s Laurie Buckle talking about Food Bloggers Creating a Vision Statement
- Connect with Chopped Academy Online: Instagram | Twitter
- Related Post: Wow. This discussion with Jessica of How Sweet Eats on Maintaining Your Blogging Passion is so inspiring!
- Connect with Marly: Namely Marly | Instagram | Twitter
- Today’s post production, music, graphic art & sound design by Shawn Beelman
- Subscribe below to be the first to hear about future Chopped Podcast episodes and get some awesome tips on food blogging. You can subscribe at the bottom of this page. You’ll be glad you did!
Subscribe to the Show & Feedback
Thanks so much for listening to today’s podcast. I hope you found it informative and helpful to the work you do every day. Make sure you don’t miss out on any of the Chopped Podcast episodes by heading on over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe to the Chopped Podcast. While you’re there, provide a review and rating is a great way to help other podcast listeners find it too!