Listen or Subscribe
If you’ve heard all the buzz about keywords and wondered what impact it could have for you, today’s episode will make your day! Let’s welcome back Brandi Crawford talking today about Keywords for Food Bloggers. You’ll love this informative and inspirational discussion!
Brandi is a returning guest on the Chopped Podcast so you can learn more about her inspirational food blog story by going back to Episode !71 and Episode 159 (see links below).
Brandi is the creator of the site Stay Snatched. Of course, she’s also the recipe developer and food photographer along with affiliate guru and Google Analytics expert! Her blog focuses on quick and easy, healthy recipes that do not compromise on taste.
Keywords for Food Bloggers
Marly and Brandi discuss the importance of keywords for food bloggers. These important aspects are critical for food bloggers looking to grow their traffic:
- Doing effective Keyword Research
- Understanding On-Page Keywords
- Properly using Long-Tail Keywords
- Having a Strong Keyword Strategy.
Brandi described how she uses a Mind Mapping exercise to help her understand what related keywords can help support the current post she’s targeting. Both Marly and Brandi talk about how using and tracking keywords has helped them land on the front page of Google search for competitive keywords in their respective niches.
Smart Keywords Webinar
Brandi and Marly are launching a webinar to show other food bloggers how they go about using keywords to be more competitive with keywords. For food bloggers, keywords can be quite complex so they’re providing a spreadsheet to help track keywords as well. The spreadsheet alone is SO valuable!
A lot of people talk about why Keywords are important, but very few go into the HOW of using them like Brandi and Marly will in this webinar. Register today for the Smart Keywords for Food Bloggers webinar taking place on October 24 at 1 pm central.
Here are the important links from today’s episode on Smart Keywords for Food Bloggers with Brandi Crawford:
- Connect with Brandi on her site: Stay Snatched
- Say thanks to our guest today with a shout-out on: Instagram
- Register for the Smart Keywords for Food Blogger Webinar!
- Related Post: Here’s Brandi on a previous visit to the show talking about Phenomenal Growth as a Food Blogger
- Connect with Chopped Academy Online: Instagram | Twitter
- Related Post: Here’s Brandi on a previous appearance talking about How To Grow Your Food Blog!
- Connect with Marly: Namely Marly | Instagram | Twitter
- Today’s post production, music, graphic art & sound design by Shawn Beelman
- Subscribe below to be the first to hear about future Chopped Podcast episodes and get some awesome tips on food blogging. You can subscribe at the bottom of this page. You’ll be glad you did!
Subscribe to the Show & Feedback
Thanks so much for listening to today’s podcast. I hope you found it informative and helpful to the work you do every day. Make sure you don’t miss out on any of the Chopped Podcast episodes by heading on over to iTunes to subscribe to the Chopped Podcast. While you’re there, provide a review and rating is a great way to help other podcast listeners find it too!