How will you monetize your food blog? It’s a question we all come to at some point in our food blogging journey. Ali Mafucci, of the site the Dashing Dish, discusses this idea for food bloggers: how to run a membership site that provides unique content to subscribers. Learn about how Katie created a successful monthly membership program for her audience.
Today’s guest, Ali Mafucci, of the site Inspiralized, is talking about how she found a unique way to both monetize her blog and create value-added content for her audience. She created a monthly membership plan to deliver exclusive recipes, fitness, and lifestyle tips to her readers.
If you’ve ever thought about creating a membership site for your blog, you’ll want to check out today’s interview with Ali. You’ll immediately connect with her passion for her readers and the balance she reaches for her recipes and fitness.
Our goal at ChoppedCon is to help you be your best. We hope these tips on How to Run a Membership Site with Ali Mafucci is helpful to the important work you’re doing every day!
Now, go forth and Be Your Best You!If you don't put anything out there, there's no chance for anyone to discover how truly great you are. Click To Tweet All you have to do is put one step in front of the other...and eventually hard work will pay off. —… Click To Tweet The more genuine you are with your mission...the more you'll get this loyal following. Click To Tweet Just be you. Don't try to be like anyone else. Click To Tweet That's the kind of people you want to reach, the ones who are genuinely connected with your heart. Click To Tweet
Featured Content – Creative Business Strategies for Food Blogging
Here are some of the highlights of my discussion with Ali, where we discuss:
- Learn about why Ali started her food blog and quit her full-time job before she even got started
- How Ali was approached by a national restaurant chain to create recipes for their restaurant
- How Ali believes being true to your mission creates a loyal following
- Ali created an app for the recipes on her site
- Ali talks about the process she uses to create a recipe post
This episode includes references to some resources you might find interesting. Here they are:
- Learn more about today’s guest, Ali with her site, Inspiralized
- Why not give Ali a shout-out on Twitter and Instagram to say thanks for the Chopped Podcast interview!
- Related Episode: Check out this episode featuring
- Buy your ticket to the 2016 Chopped Conference and hear Jessica Merchant and Emma Chapman speak in person!
- Connect with Chopped Academy Online: Instagram | Twitter
- Connect with Marly: Namely Marly | Instagram | Twitter
- Production, music, graphic art & sound design by Shawn Beelman
- Learn about future Chopped Podcast episodes and get some awesome tips on food blogging by subscribing to the ChoppedCon newsletter. Just add your email in the subscribe section at the bottom of this page. You’ll be glad you did!
Subscribe to the Show & Feedback
Thanks so much for listening to today’s podcast. I hope you found it informative and helpful to the work you do every day. Make sure you don’t miss out on any of the Chopped Podcast episodes by heading on over to iTunes to subscribe to the Chopped Podcast. While you’re there, provide a review and rating is a great way to help other podcast listeners find it too! That’s it for today’s podcast. As always, thanks so much for joining in the discussion!