Listen or Subscribe
It’s time for the Chopped Podcast FriChats! These Friday Chats feature Marly and Cara Ansis jamming on topics of interest to people like you, food bloggers, creative entrepreneurs, and more! This week’s topic: Working Naked – How Entrepreneurs Dress for Success.
It’s Friday so you know what that means? It’s time for another episode of FriChats. This week we’re talking about Working Naked – How Entrepreneurs Dress for Success. As you can see, FriChats are all about discussions on specific topics related to being an online creative.
Check back with us each Friday to get your FriChat on!
In case you’re curious, here’s how we feel about FriChats.
Here are some of our favorite quotes from today’s episode:Reaching a goal is not that great if you don't celebrate it. #frichats #choppedcon Click To Tweet One of my celebrations is to take care of myself. #frichats #choppedcon Click To Tweet There is faith to creating a vision and allowing that to happen. Click To Tweet
Our goal at ChoppedCon is to help you be your best. We hope these tips on Self-Care for Blogging Entrepreneurs is helpful to the important work you’re doing every day!
Now, go forth and Be Your Best You!
Featured Content – FriChats: Working Naked – How Entrepreneurs Dress for Success
Here are some of the highlights of today’s post:
- We talk about options for what to wear when working from home
- We talk about productivity and clothes
- Do your clothes have an impact on creativity?
- We talk about adding color to your wardrobe
- We talk about pockets. Yes, pockets.
- What do you wear when shooting your food? It matters!
- We continue with the theme of knowing what’s important to you
- Also, how do you celebrate goals? Cara shares one way she celebrated recently!
- We talk about authenticity and how this makes you happy as an entrepreneur
- Join our #bloggermetime movement and share pictures of yourself finding time for self-care. Go check out this hashtag to find ideas for yourself
More from Marly & Chopped
- Connect with Chopped Academy Online: Instagram | Twitter
- Connect with Marly: Namely Marly | Instagram | Twitter
- Related Post: FriChats: Having Someone In Your Corner
- Related Post: FriChats: The Art of Self Care
- Marly talks about a book she read called Working Naked: A Guide to the Bare Essentials of Home Office Life
- Production, music, graphic art & sound design by Shawn Beelman
- Learn about future Chopped Podcast episodes and get some awesome tips on food blogging by subscribing to the ChoppedCon newsletter. Just add your email in the subscribe section at the bottom of this page. You’ll be glad you did!
More from Cara
- Connect with Cara Online: Instagram | Twitter
- Connect with Cara’s site Fork and Beans
- Check out Cara on the Chopped Podcast talking about Finding Your Voice on Instagram
- Here’s Cara again on the Chopped Podcast. This time she’s spreading her word wisdom talking about Finding Authenticity as a Blogger.
- Cara loves shopping at Anthropologie
Subscribe to the Show & Feedback
Thanks so much for listening to today’s podcast. I hope you found it informative and helpful to the work you do every day. Make sure you don’t miss out on any of the Chopped Podcast episodes by heading on over to iTunes to subscribe to the Chopped Podcast. While you’re there, provide a review and rating is a great way to help other podcast listeners find it too! That’s it for today’s podcast. As always, thanks so much for joining in the discussion!