If you’re wanting to up your Pinterest game, this course is for you!
Pinterest is a perfect social media fit for food bloggers—it’s a visual medium and has great potential to increase your traffic. This video-based course will teach you how to create a Pinterest Account, how to set up sharing to Pinterest on your site, Pinterest Analytics and more. Are you ready to get your Pinterest game on? Let’s start right now!
What You’ll Learn:
- The best ways to share content from your site to Pinterest
- How to create tall pins using 3 different methods: Photoshop, PicMonkey and Canva
- How to use TailWind to schedule content
- Use TailWind Tribes and BoardBooster to gain greater exposure on Pinterest
- Understand and use Pinterest Analytics
What You’ll Get:
- Immediate access through your account
- 9 video lessons (over 2 hours of videos!)
- Food Blogger Pinterest Processes White Paper (Tips and processes from food bloggers on how they use Pinterest)
- Links to related podcasts so you can take your learning even further
Get Pinterest for Food Bloggers today for just