Listen or Subscribe
It’s that time of the week again, time for FriChats! That’s where Cara and I talk about the soft, touchy-feely side of food blogging! Today we’re chatting about how to Stop Self-Sabotage! If you love this underbelly of blogging discussion, listen in on a couple of our other FriChats: What is Success and Intuition Vs. Planning.
On today’s episode of FriChats, Marly and Cara are talking about how to stop self-sabotage. What is self-sabotage and why do we need to worry about it?
We can all be engaged in various forms of self-sabotage. What is it? Well, it is defined as behaviors that keep us from achieving goals. It oftentimes manifests itself as procrastination, getting in destructive relationships, or even self-meditation with drugs, alcohol, or food.
Marly and Cara talk about why it’s important for food bloggers to stop self-sabotage before it stops us. Seriously.
Marly lays out a five-step plan for addressing self-sabataoge so you can get on your way to being your best you possible!
Check back with us each Friday to get your FriChat on!
Here are some of our favorite quotes from today’s the Stop Self-Sabotage episode!What are the stories you're telling yourself? #frichats Click To Tweet Ask yourself, 'what's the deep belief I feel about this?' #frichats Click To Tweet We all have this inner wisdom. #frichats Click To Tweet As an entrepreneur self-sabotage is even more dangerous because it can lead to feelings of insecurity that can derail you. #frichats Click To Tweet It's not our job to figure out how things will happen. #frichats Click To Tweet Never be afraid to let your light or your talent shine. #frichats Click To Tweet
Our goal at ChoppedCon is to help you be your best. We hope this discussion Stop Self-Sabotage is helpful to the important work you’re doing every day!
Now, go forth and Be Your Best You!
Featured Content – FriChats: Stop Self-Sabotage
Here are some of the highlights of today’s post on how to Stop Self-Sabotage:
- We introduce today’s topic about how to stop self-sabotage
- Marly discusses why self-sabotage is such a critical problem for bloggers
- Cara talks about the ways self-sabotage manifests for us
- We discuss ways we can talk ourselves out of self-sabotage
- Cara and Marly talk about blogging as a vocation
- Marly talks about the virtue of patience
- We talk about how procrastination is a big part of self-sabotage
More from Marly & Chopped
- Connect with Chopped Academy Online: Instagram | Twitter
- Connect with Marly: Namely Marly | Instagram | Twitter
- Related Post: FriChats: How to Handle Resistance
- Related Post: Life Design for Entrepreneurs with Ayse Birsel
- Marly talks about the book The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- Production, music, graphic art & sound design by Shawn Beelman
- Learn about future Chopped Podcast episodes and get some awesome tips on food blogging by subscribing to the ChoppedCon newsletter. Just add your email in the subscribe section at the bottom of this page. You’ll be glad you did!
More from Cara
- Connect with Cara Online: Instagram | Twitter
- Connect with Cara’s site Fork and Beans
- Check out Cara on the Chopped Podcast talking about Finding Your Voice on Instagram
- Cara mentions the show This Is Us
Want to suggest a topic for our next episode? Send an email to Marly.
Subscribe to the Show & Feedback
Thanks so much for listening to today’s podcast. I hope you found it informative and helpful to the work you do every day. Make sure you don’t miss out on any of the Chopped Podcast episodes by heading on over to iTunes to subscribe to the Chopped Podcast. While you’re there, provide a review and rating is a great way to help other podcast listeners find it too! That’s it for today’s podcast. As always, thanks so much for joining in the discussion!