Listen or Subscribe
If you’re inspired to work with brands, there’s a lot to know before you get started, including the The Brand Perspective on Blogger Campaigns. Mairead Dunphy of Stonyfield is talking with me today about that very topic to help you understand what’s involved in pitching your blog to brands. Trying to turn your passion into a career? Check out Jessica Merchant sharing about Maintaining Your Passion for Blogging and Sally McKenney sharing about the Importance of Trust as a Food Blogger.
Today I’m talking with Mairead Dunphy of Stonyfield (see link below). We’ve talked to several bloggers on the Chopped Podcast about working with brands, I decided it was high time we heard from the Brand Perspective on Blogger Campaigns. What’s it like working with bloggers? What are ways bloggers can reach out to brands? What’s behind a name like Mairead? We talk about all that and more!
Our goal at ChoppedCon is to help you be your best. We hope this discussion on the brand perspective on blogger campaigns is helpful to the important work you’re doing every day!
Now, go forth and Be Your Best You!
Featured Content – The Brand Perspective on Blogger Campaigns
Here are some of the highlights of my discussion with Mairead, where we discuss:
- How Mairead started working for Stonyfield and her role in working with bloggers
- Mairead talks about her passion for food
- We talk about the different ways Stonyfield works with bloggers
- Mairead shares some of the best practices she’s seen bloggers use in promotional campaigns
- We discuss the Stonyfield Blogger Club (see link below)
- What are some great ideas for blogger follow-up after a campaign
- We chat about some of the ways that bloggers have reached out to Mairead to participate in their program
This episode on The Brand Perspective on Blogger Campaigns includes references to some resources you might find interesting. Here they are:
- Learn more about today’s guest, Mairead Dunphy via Stonyfield
- Give Mairead via Stonyfield a big shout-out on Twitter and Instagram to say thanks for the Chopped Podcast interview!
- Request to join the Stonyfield Blogger Club
- Related Episode: Check out this episode featuring Carrian Cheney The Secret of Working with Brands
- Participate in the Chopped Academy Swag Bag Give-away by leaving a review AND/OR subscribing to the Chopped Podcast (If you choose to subscribe, be sure to leave a comment below saying “I subscribe to the Chopped Podcast”)
- Connect with Chopped Academy Online: Instagram | Twitter
- Connect with Marly: Namely Marly | Instagram | Twitter
- Production, music, graphic art & sound design by Shawn Beelman
- Learn about future Chopped Podcast episodes and get some awesome tips on food blogging by subscribing to the ChoppedCon newsletter. Just add your email in the subscribe section at the bottom of this page. You’ll be glad you did!
Subscribe to the Show & Feedback
Thanks so much for listening to today’s podcast. I hope you found it informative and helpful to the work you do every day. Make sure you don’t miss out on any of the Chopped Podcast episodes by heading on over to iTunes to subscribe to the Chopped Podcast. While you’re there, provide a review and rating is a great way to help other podcast listeners find it too! That’s it for today’s podcast. As always, thanks so much for joining in the discussion!
This post may include affiliate links, based on our recommendations for our favorite products.