Listen or Subscribe
Introducing Chopped Podcast FriChats! What, you may ask, are FriChats? It’s me and Cara Ansis jamming on topics of interest to people like you, food bloggers, creative entrepreneurs, and more! This week’s topic: Having Someone In Your Corner!
We’re so excited to announce to you today…FriChats! This idea came about when Cara Ansis (see link below) and I were talking recently. We’ve received such positive feedback from the two episodes where Cara was a guest on the show, that we agreed to make it a regular gig.
So, each Friday we’ll be sharing FriChats, all on different themes related to Food Blogs, Creative Entrepreneurs, and more.
I know what you’re thinking.
Marly and Cara are talking about having someone in your corner so you can get out there and be your best you!
Here are some of our favorite quotes from today’s episode:We feel validated by the acceptance of our art. Click To Tweet You can have people in your corner but if you aren't your biggest fan, then it's hard to get people to support you. — @forkandbeans #frichats #choppedcon Click To Tweet When we have validated ourselves, and we are our biggest fans, then we can find other people to support us, and to come into our corner, and be fans as well. @forkandbeans #frichats #choppedcon Click To Tweet Look at your life from the perspective of your 18-year old self and feel the inspiration that gives you. Click To Tweet
Our goal at ChoppedCon is to help you be your best. We hope these tips on finding gratitude for your blog is helpful to the important work you’re doing every day!
Now, go forth and Be Your Best You!
Featured Content – FriChats: Having Someone In Your Corner
Here are some of the highlights of today’s post:
- Cara talks about the painful events of the last few months after the death of her mother
- We talk about how wildly devoted Cara’s mom was to her kids
- We talk about how having someone so enthusiastic for you can make such a difference, especially as a creative
- Cara gets all zen and talks about the true secret of having someone in your corner
- A discussion about how the ego can be helpful and hurtful as a creative entrepreneur
More from Marly & Chopped
- Connect with Chopped Academy Online: Instagram | Twitter
- Connect with Marly: Namely Marly | Instagram | Twitter
- Production, music, graphic art & sound design by Shawn Beelman
- Learn about future Chopped Podcast episodes and get some awesome tips on food blogging by subscribing to the ChoppedCon newsletter. Just add your email in the subscribe section at the bottom of this page. You’ll be glad you did!
More from Cara
- Connect with Cara Online: Instagram | Twitter
- Connect with Cara’s site Fork and Beans
- Check out the Chopped Podcast featuring Cara talking about Using Instagram To Find Your Voice
- Check out the Chopped Podcast featuring Cara talking about Finding Authenticity as a Blogger
Subscribe to the Show & Feedback
Thanks so much for listening to today’s podcast. I hope you found it informative and helpful to the work you do every day. Make sure you don’t miss out on any of the Chopped Podcast episodes by heading on over to iTunes to subscribe to the Chopped Podcast. While you’re there, provide a review and rating is a great way to help other podcast listeners find it too! That’s it for today’s podcast. As always, thanks so much for joining in the discussion!