It’s one thing to be on Instagram, but it’s another story to use this social medial platform to grow your food blog. That’s why I reached out to Sue B. Zimmerman to talk about Instagram Strategy for Food Bloggers. Listen and read on!
Today’s guest, Sue B. Zimmerman is here talking about Instagram Strategy for Food Bloggers. That’s right. today is your chance to get your Instagram Game On! As Sue points out, food bloggers operate in a crowded space, but that doesn’t mean we have to be competitive with one another. In fact, operating in the competitive mindset can lead toward a scarcity point-of-view and this can be counterproductive.
Instead, Sue recommends finding what works for you — a sort of “Zen Spot” in your Instagram strategy. Listen to todays podcast episode for more of the tips that Sue is sharing.
Our goal at ChoppedCon is to help you be your best. We hope these tips on Instagram Strategy with Sue B. Zimmerman is helpful to the important work you’re doing every day!
Now, go forth and Be Your Best You!In order to shine on Instagram, it's all about that 'north star' photo. Click To Tweet People want to feel like they're looking at a magazine. Click To Tweet You always need to give value. Click To Tweet If you're going to be true to who you are on Instagram, you always want to have your core,… Click To Tweet Hashtags are the magic on Instagram. Click To Tweet If you're not having fun, don't do it. Click To Tweet I don't think making money has to be so challenging. I think people overthink it. Click To Tweet At the end of the day you will attract who you're supposed to serve. Click To Tweet Instagram is where you build relationships. Click To Tweet The more you shine the light on other people, the more the light shines on you. Click To Tweet
Featured Content – Instagram Strategy for Food Bloggers
Here are some of the highlights of my discussion with Sue, where we discuss:
- Learn about Sue started her consulting business
- Learn about Sue’s daughter who has a food blog and successful account on Instagram
- Sue talks about the importance of including awesome photos in your IG feed
- Sue talks about the use of hashtags to grow your following
- We talk about the importance between strategies and passion
- Sue shares her thoughts about making money online
- We talk about the importance of confidence on Instagram
- Sue talks about how she’s worked with clients to create goals for Instagram
This episode includes references to some resources you might find interesting. Here they are:
- Learn more about today’s guest, Jenn with her site, Sue B. Zimmerman and follower her on the Sue B Zimmerman YouTube Channel. You can also ask to join her Facebook Group Instagram Results
- Why not give Sue a shout-out on Twitter and Instagram to say thanks for the Chopped Podcast interview!
- Participate in Sue’s Call to Action challenge! Take a selfie, post it on Instagram, and @SueBZimmerman and @TheInstagramExpert and @ChoppedCon and use #SueBMadeMeDoIt
- Sue talks about her daughter Lila, of Fresh Fit and Fearless on Instagram and the Juice Keys Instagram accounts
- Related Episode: Check out this episode featuring Jenn Herman talking about Growing Your Instagram Following
- Buy your ticket to the 2016 Chopped Conference and hear Jessica Merchant and Emma Chapman speak in person!
- Connect with Chopped Academy Online: Instagram | Twitter
- Connect with Marly: Namely Marly | Instagram | Twitter
- Production, music, graphic art & sound design by Shawn Beelman
- Learn about future Chopped Podcast episodes and get some awesome tips on food blogging by subscribing to the ChoppedCon newsletter. Just add your email in the subscribe section at the bottom of this page. You’ll be glad you did!
Subscribe to the Show & Feedback
Thanks so much for listening to today’s podcast. I hope you found it informative and helpful to the work you do every day. Make sure you don’t miss out on any of the Chopped Podcast episodes by heading on over to iTunes to subscribe to the Chopped Podcast. While you’re there, provide a review and rating is a great way to help other podcast listeners find it too! That’s it for today’s podcast. As always, thanks so much for joining in the discussion!